intelioffice / WildCreations®
The following legal information below relates to intelioffice / WildCreations as the provider of the software powering this website. inteliofice / WildCreations is not responsible for the legal policies of our customers. For information regarding this customer's legal policies please contact the customer directly.
Since 2005 intelioffice / WildCreations has been a global provider of online software and association management software. intelioffice / WildCreations provides robust software for the growing. Software highlights include: a private, member-facing online community; website, membership management features; member invoicing/dues system; email marketing; event management; and so much more. Our software solution helps member-based organizations build important connections; engage members and prospects; and grow through continued membership renewals, recruitment and increased sources of revenue.
intelioffice / Wildcreations takes allegations of copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe in good faith that we are the hosting service provider of material that infringes your copyright, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement to YourMembership.com's designated agent:
intelioffice / Wildcreations
Avenida Almeida Garrett, 12
NOTE: No other notices or communications should be sent to the designated address, who is appointed solely for the purpose of receiving notices of copyright claims. Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement must be valid and notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. intelioffice / WildCreations advises that you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.